What Is Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate marketing is a business model that allows you to sell products (both physical & digital) that someone else has created.
No matter who or where you are — you can get paid commissions by recommending products or services to people online.
Each sale you make earns you an “affiliate commission” that is a set % of the final price.
The % for affiliate commissions varies from industry to industry. Physical products are typically in the range of 1% to 10% and digital products can go as high as 80% or even more.
Affiliate Marketing In A Nutshell
- Easy to get started
- Make money online in absolutely any niche of your choice
- Low-cost & low-risk online business
- Multiple long-term passive income sources
- Work from anywhere in the world
- No need to handle customer service, recruit a team, or buy inventory.
- Realistic potential to scale into 6-7 figure per year range
- Anyone can make affiliate marketing work with the right mindset
- Requires patience & dedication to make it work (6-12 months).
Frequently Asked Questions
Where Can You Learn Affiliate Marketing?
If you have read a few articles on this site, you might’ve noticed that I like to direct aspiring new affiliate marketers to the awesome Wealthy Affiliate training course.
This course is also where I started my affiliate marketing journey in 2018 with no experience at all. Surprisingly, it ended up being such a value bomb that I’m still an active member and I see no reason to quit anytime soon.
In Wealthy Affiliate, you’ll get all the support, training, tools, a website, and hosting along with a great community of over 2,000,000 to help you succeed with affiliate marketing (including my personal help).
It’s free to join and you can get your free affiliate website up on the first day already!