Affiliate Marketing FAQ
What is affiliate marketing?
Affiliate marketing is an online business model that allows you to promote products that someone else has created.
No matter who or where you are — you can get paid “affiliate commissions” by recommending products or services to people online.
How much do you get paid?
Affiliates receive a fixed % of the final product price (typically).
So your compensation depends on the product and company you’re promoting (& how many products the customer purchased).
The commission % depends on what company you affiliate with (it could be anything from 1% to 100%).
Physical products are typically in the range of 1% to 10% and digital products can go as high as 80% or even more.
It’s up to you to decide what company and products you want to promote so how much you get paid really depends on yourself.
Why become an affiliate?
The main benefit is that you don’t have to create your own products to sell.
Creating your own product takes time, money, and skill and even then it’s not guaranteed to be a success.
As an affiliate, you can focus on promoting products that are already proven to sell.
It’s a great way to make a living online (for almost anyone) without having to spend a fortune designing your own product.
Affiliate Marketing Summarized
- Easy to get started
- Make money online in absolutely any niche of your choice
- Low-cost & low-risk online business
- Multiple long-term passive income sources
- Work from anywhere in the world
- No need to handle customer service, recruit a team, or buy inventory.
- Realistic potential to scale into 6-7 figure per year range
- Anyone can make affiliate marketing work with the right mindset
- Requires patience & dedication to make it work (6-12 months).